Mastering Dutch is a whole different ballgame – or as the Dutch say: different piece of cake! Would you like to start from scratch? Or do you already speak it a bit and want to improve it in a personal and effective way? We can help you with this. And while doing so, we will explain the ins and outs of Dutch society.
Who do we tutor/teach?
We tutor newcomers, expats (also people living abroad), students and various professionals for whom the command of Dutch plays an important role.
We offer the following online courses:
- One-to-one and small group sessions
- Preparation for civic integration and naturalization exams
- Preparation for state exams I and II (Staatsexamens I and II)
- Specialist professional tutoring and examination
One-to-one sessions: safe and secure
Looking for a small and safe learning environment? Consider our language lessons via Skype. Do you not feel at ease in a group? Consider personal Skype lessons. Our vision is that you learn best by using a language as much as possible. In a group you may have less opportunities to speak. Many of Taaltutor’s customers experience the one-to-one learning situation as less intimidating. We charge a flat hourly rate for our one-to-one lessons.
Our NT2 courses
- Basic Dutch (From A0 to A1): Learn the basics of Dutch
- Lower-intermediate Dutch (From A1 to A2): This course is for anyone who wants to learn to speak more easily with family, neighbors and friends. Also suitable as preparation for the Civic Integration Exam (inburgeringsexamen).
- Intermediate Dutch (From A2 to B1): This course is for anyone who wants to learn to speak with more usage of grammar tenses and thus speak more fluently and with a larger vocabulary with family, friends, colleagues and clients and/or patients. Also suitable as preparation for the Staatsexamen I.
- Upper-intermediate Dutch (From B1 to B2): This course is for anyone who wants to bring his or her command of Dutch to a professional level. Also suitable as preparation for State Exam II.
- Customized Dutch lessons (online, in company or on site in Culemborg)
- Improve your speech skills
- Improve your pronunciation
Small group sessions: interactive
If you like interaction with other students, consider our small group lessons. This way you get the best of both worlds: personalized language training and interactive language exercises in a group setting. We offer these lessons if we can connect two students with the same level within the same period. For this type of lessons, the cost per person is significantly lower.
If requested we can offer customized courses on location as well. Ask for more details by filling out our contact form.
Taaltutor works with current issues as much as possible in conversation training to practice ordinary, everyday language with students. It puts more emphasis on pronunciation, fluency and expression than on grammar rules. Grammar will of course be dealt with, but is not the main goal. Taaltutor works with different teaching methods, such as Dutch for English Speaking Expats, Dutch for self-study and De Delftse methode on typical Dutch culture, customs and habits. These are used as a starting point.
Trial lesson with Taaltutor
Want to apply for a trial lesson? Great! If you decide to take classes with Taaltutor your trial lesson is free of charge. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for an appointment online or request a quote. We will get back in touch with you as soon as possible.