You will be promoting our web app English a Day throughout the world. Target groups are learners of English as a foreign language (EFL) and, in particular, those learners who want to extend their knowledge and skills in intermediate to advanced English.
We are seeking a key contributor for our web application English a Day, someone who can penetrate new markets for our commercial version EaD 2.0. This creative candidate will search out the right target groups and markets on a global scale. Our main targeted markets are the U.S., Europe, and emerging markets.
- New customer acquisition, conversion and retention for all digital channels that reach out to individual learners or group of learners (schools and educational institutes)
- Keeping up with the rapidly evolving technologies and capabilities within the digital and social media marketing worlds
- Working as a part of the EaD team
Required qualifications (must have):
- Independent worker (you are a sole entrepreneur)
- Proven skills in general marketing, including recent and specific digital and social media marketing expertise
- Knowledge of and experience in SEO, social, and digital media
- Knowledge and skills in managing the planning and budgeting aspects of this project
- Supporting the analytical framework that measures and tracks our performance, including selection of marketing tools
- Ability to manage projects from inception through execution
Required (good to have):
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or equivalent
- History of detail-orientation, highly analytical nature, and data- and results-driven approach
- Demonstrated discipline, drive for results, and ability to analyse campaign results
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Experience with either an advertiser, agency, or publisher in the digital advertising space (web, search, or mobile)
What we will offer
- A great team to work with
- A great product to promote
- A competitive rate
Start of project
- 15 August 2017
What can you do?
- Tell us your motivation in a cover letter and add your resume to it by 1 August 2017 to Ms Sandra Wormgoor (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Mr Alan Headbloom (email@example.com).
We look forward to hearing from you!